When you have worked up a sweat either on or off the slopes and its time to relax, little can compare to an exceptional massage treatment. Choose from a number of massage techniques such as Swedish, Shiatsu, reflexology, hot stone or deep tissue to make your mind, body and soul sing again.
Before Your Massage
1. Drink plenty of water in the 24 hours preceding the massage. This will enhance your body’s ability to relax and flush toxins that are stored in your tissues.
2. Refrain from eating a heavy meal just before your session.
3. Arrive at least 10 minutes early to check-in so that you do not feel rushed.
4. Wear comfortable clothing that you would not mind getting into after lotions and oils have been applied to the skin.
During Your Massage
1. Take Deep Breaths. Cleansing both physically and mentally, deep breaths are one of the fastest ways to relax and get the most out of your massage.
2. Communicate with your therapist. Massage is a very subjective experience. Some clients enjoy certain aspects of massage that others do not. By communicating your likes and dislikes, your therapist can more effectively tailor a massage to your needs and create an outstanding healing experience.
3. Feel at Ease. The massage room is a safe and confidential environment in which you should feel entirely comfortable. So feel free to laugh or cry and relax
After Your Massage
1. Take a few minutes to relax on the table before you get dressed. Do a mental inventory of your body while taking some deep relaxing breaths.
2. Most importantly, drink lots of water to encourage your body’s detoxification and to prevent any headaches or muscle soreness in the 24 hours following.
When you have worked up a sweat either on or off the slopes and its time to relax, little can compare to an exceptional massage treatment. Choose from a number of massage techniques such as Swedish, …